ANTOPCurved-panel Indoor HDTV Antenna with High Gain Smartpass Amplifier and built in 4G LTE Filter, Multidirectional Long Range Reception, AT-211B
Channel reception quality will vary depending on what’s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings
BEFORE PURCHASING this antenna, please CHECK OUT what channels are to be had in your area by means of：dtv.gov/maps.
An exclusive technology offered by ANTOP, the inline Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design
ANTOP was once the first antenna manufacturer to include a built in 4G LTE filter.
By following the simple tips below, you’ll enjoy FREE TV with you ANTOP Antenna
– Adjust and turn the extendable telescopic antennas for the most efficient VHF reception.
Re-scan the channels after each and every switching of the Smartpass Amplifier.
– Scan channels monthly to find all to be had channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/in the back of any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as imaginable and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to steer clear of interference.
Range: 40 to 50 miles from point of signal origination
Power Supply: DC 5V
Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
Color: Piano Black
Coaxial Cable: 10′ Integrated
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplifier, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
What’s in the box
AT-211B CURVED PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
AC/DC Power Adapter
10ft Coaxial Cable
Free TV for life no monthly bill for watching TV at-211b hdtv antenna receives free broadcast high definition over-to-air (ota)
Engineered and designed in the united states by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the ANTOP curved-panel at-211b over-the-air digital TV antenna
The smart pass amplifier, an exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP
Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction