What Is Sling? Are There Really Any Savings to Get Rid of Your Cable TV/satellite Service?
What is Sling TV?
Sling TV is a household name today owing to its popularity as one great alternative to cable TV. It was launched in early 2015 as a timely relief to the expensive cost of watching TV in the US. While it is safe to mention that Sling TV is technically the future of television surrounded by an ever-increasing selection of on-demand live streaming services, it has every reason to do so. It is made up of those premium TV channels including ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, TNT, AMC, and more.
Sling TV is perhaps laying the foundation for a dream service for “cord-cutters” and cash-strapped Millennials, although, at the moment, the figures are growing quite fast. The fact that the services are delivered via a stable internet connection means that viewership can be via television, computers or mobile devices for just $20-per-month. Everything aside, however, your internet speed ought to be terribly high as buffering and stuttering can wreck your otherwise beautiful experience.
Is sling ideal enough to mount a revolution in escaping the hefty cable TV bills?
Definitely! With the statistics showing that over 19% of the total American population defecting from the traditional cable TV, of course, for Sling TV, the challenge that it is packing up is immense. Many will say that it perfectly suits the cash-strapped individuals, but if you feel the pinch of that over $200 Cable TV bill, then you know why the numbers are expected to rise. The base package is a paltry $20 per month, a figure that sharply contrasts with the other ones.
Other merits of using Sling TV in this era are because it delivers some cutting-edge products and services including some crispy, HD images. You will access over 19 of the best basic cable staples with no hidden charges, no contracts and above all, no disturbing messages and nagging cable TV calls and texts.
With the 7-day free trial, you will indeed experience everything that comes with it before making that great decision. There’s no pesky cable equipment to set up or any specialized training to install and run the equipment. All you need is an account on DISH’s website, a stable internet connection and you are ready to go!
Essentially, the following are the features that make it a cheaper alternative.
- It is more affordable with tons of TV channels to stream; just $20 for the most expensive plan, but with many premium channels.
- It is much like watching the conventional channels only that it is delivered via the internet.
- It can be accessed anywhere, of course within the US.
- No contracts and you can end your subscription with no hassles.
- With an internet connection that can support typical streaming sites like Hulu and Netflix, you are good to go.
- With Sling TV, images and videos are of the best quality.
- While one account can be used on one device at a time, you can still stream on your TV, PC or via your mobile device.
When all’s said and done, Sling TV is one bold change in the future of television today. Try Sling TV today.